A well known manufacturer of sport shoes was looking for an opportunity to digitilize their shoes in high 3D quality. In the next step, they were looking for a way to display 3D models on their backend for further use in marketing and their e-commerce. As bonus point they were interested to view 3D products using Augmented Reality.
- Product digitalization using photogrammetry - Credits to Redhoodstudio.com
- Find & test viewer compatible with used 3D software renderer engine
- Models optimalization for best AR and Web experience, size around 3MB for quick loading
- Slight model viewer UI adjustment and loading screen with responsive shoe image
- Generating simple HTML pages with product viewer suitable for iframe embeding
- Hosting using Content delivery network to ensure high availibility