A mechanical engineering company sought to update their corporate website, so they hired a web agency to create a new one. However, they were unsatisfied with the website they received due to errors and a confusing admin panel. In response to this, they requested a new website with a simpler admin panel, translation into two languages, the ability to post new jobs, and a contact form that could send large attachments to their corporate email box.
- Preparing graphic design of desktop and mobile view for approval.
- Preparing website texts for approval.
- Beginning of front-end coding and back-end development.
- Adjusting and redesigning of admin panel for web management.
- Because of lack of advertisement material, we made 3D visuals from CAD models.
- Language translations into English & Germany thanks to coop with language school.
- Creation of Google business account for SEO improvement.
- Hosting and website testing + delivery.